Advertisers invest the vast majority of their energy attempting to speak to their objective socioeconomics, however with regards to ladies, a considerable lot of them are coming up short. Surrendered that ladies make a large portion of the populace and have a lopsided measure of acquiring power, would it say it isn’t to your greatest advantage to attempt to get them? Need help? Call us today!
Leadership, Wealth and Work
- Women make up 25% of C-level executives at the top 1,000 U.S. companies (by revenue), according to a 2019 study, up slightly from 23% a year ago.
- Women represent 19% of software developers, 53% of financial services workers and 40% of physicians and surgeons, according to a 2018 Bureau of Labor Statistics report.
- The gender pay gap occurs across almost all occupations and industries, with the largest gaps occurring in financial services roles.
- 71.5% of women with children under the age of 18 participated in the U.S. workforce in 2018.
- More than half (26) of Forbes’ 50 Most Influential CMOs of 2018 are women.
- The number of female CMOs at the top 1,000 revenue-generating companies in the U.S. has risen to 36% from 32% in 2018.
- As of April 2019, 3.1% of American women were unemployed, the lowest rate for adult women since 1953.
- Women are the sole source of income in 40% of U.S. households.
- Of the 2,153 billionaires on the 2019 Forbes World’s Billionaires list, only 12% are women, and only 27% have self-made fortunes.
- 40% of businesses in the United States are women-owned.
- Since 2007, the number of women-owned businesses has grown 58% vs. overall business growth of 12%.
- In 2018, women of color owned 47% of all women-owned businesses and generated $386.6 billion in revenues.
- 78% of new women-owned businesses are owned by women of color.
- Mother’s Day spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion in 2019, up from $23.1 billion in 2018.
- Women drive 70-80% of all consumer purchasing decisions.
- The top homebuyers after married couples are single women (18%, double the percentage for single men at 9%).
- Women are 50% more likely than men to regularly watch online how-to videos.
- 94% of women between the ages of 15-35 spend over an hour per day shopping online.
- 70% of travel consumers are women.
- 85% of women say that if they like a brand, they will remain loyal to it.
- 5 Content Marketing Stats That Will Help You Reach Your Audience
- 10 Fast Facts To Consider In Your Content Marketing Plans
- A Few Pioneering Women Every Ad Industry Pro Should Know